The blazing summer sun is getting too hard to take. Isn’t it? And I pretty sure that you must have tried just about every face pack and Fairness tip to keep your cool, but how about some fresh fruits lying on your fridge? No matter how expensive the products you use maybe, but nothing can be better than nourishing your face skin with skincare fruit face pack. Here is your dream skin recipe.
Let’s prepare it:
You’ll need some watermelon juice, cucumber juice, dried Orange peel powder, oats and yogurt (bowl and spoon). The procedure to make the pack is crushed 2-3 small watermelon cubes to take the juice out of it. Blend the cucumber & strain the mixture. Make some orange peel powder at home by drying the orange peel in the sun. Then grind them & your own dried peel powder is ready. You will need 1 tablespoon, each of every ingredient. Take cucumber juice and watermelon and add dried peel powder, oats and yogurt to it. Mix well and the face pack is ready. Apply on the face and neck. Massage for 2-3 min for gentle scrubbing and keep it on for some time, and wash it.
Importance of Ingredients:
- Hydrates & moisturize the skin
- Works well as a toner
- Controls excess oil production
- Reverse the effect of skin tanning.
- Rejuvenated dull skin and helps soothe sunburned skin.
- Treats blemishes and closes open pores.
Dried orange peel powder
- Naturally bleaches the skin.
- Reduces acne marks & spots.
- Gives you fresher and cleaner and cleaner lotting skin.
- Softens the skin and locks the moisture in by keeping it hydrated.
- Exfoliate the skin well and works as a cleanser.
- Best suited for sensitive skin as it is full of antioxidants.
- Even out of the skin tone
- Natural moisturizer
- Make skin soft & supple.
We looked at how we can care about our skin with a skincare fruit face pack. If you want to know more about skin-caring you can follow this link.